DAY 01: HANOI – HA LONG BAY – LAN HA BAY (L/D)
09:15 Hotel or private address pick up with our shuttle bus in old quarter Hanoi. Short break half way
12:00 Arrive Got Ferry Terminal, transfer by tender to Lapaci Cruise, and enjoy welcome drinks, receive cruise briefing, safety instructions then check in your cabin and set sail throungHa Long Baywhile having time to admire the magical landscape go by. The Cruise Pass Da Chong Islet, where you can see a lighthouse build by the French over 100 years ago.
13:00A special lunch in Vietnamese cuisine of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites are served while sailing through Islets of Con Vit and Gia Luan.
15:30The Cruise sails through Lan Ha Bay and completes its entry through Cua Van Are. The area is surrounding of extraordinary limestore karsts landscapes.
We progress to Ong Cam area of Lan Ha Bay– a separate part of Ha Long Bay. This is a quiet tourist paradise in Vietnam, enjoy Kayaking and/or enjoy Swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Bay.
17:30Back to Lapaci Cruise, drop anchor for staying overnight. Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with local wine and fresh fruits.
19:00Dinner isserved in the restaurant. Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our wonderful onboard catering staff.
21:30Retire to your cabin or join the fishing excursion, watch a movie, have a drink at the bar, internet accsess or play exciting games.
Overnight on board.
DAY 02: HA LONG BAY – DARK & BRIGHT CAVE – SANDY BEACH ISLAND RESORT (NAM CAT ISLAND) (B,L,D)
06:00Enjoy sunrise and admire the never ending miraculous cenery of the Bay. Practice an invigorating Tai Chisession on the sundeck.
07:00Light breakfast, coffee and tea.
08:00Visit Dark & Bright Caveand islets by kayaking which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage.
09:00Back to our boat, relax before checking out your cabin.
09:30OUR daily boat pick you up at Lapaci Cruise sailing Lan Ha Bayto Viet HaI Wharf. From Viet Hai Wharfwe will hop on bicycles for a 1,5 hour ride through pictureque trails straight to Viet Hai Village.
12:00Lunch will be served on daily boat in Lan Ha Bay.
12:45Visit the VaiBoi area, which is the heart of Lan Ha Bay, there are a lot of white sandy and coral beach for swimming, kayaking or rest and relax on the beach.
14:00Daily boat will be drop off guest to Sandy Beach Island Resort, check in your room.
18:30After seeing sunset on Lan Ha Bay, you will have dinner at the restaurant near the beach.
20:00Free time to visit Sandy Beach Island Resort.
Overnight on the Sandy Beach Island Resort.
DAY 03: SANDY BEACH ISLAND RESORT (NAM CAT ISLAND)- LAN HA BAY – HA LONG BAY – HANOI (B/L)
07:00Have breakfast and check out of the Sandy Beach Island Resort.
07:45Get on a daily trip boat and cruise back to Lapaci cruise. On the way back you will see a fishing village filled with fishermen in Lan Ha Bay.
10:00Join cooking class demonstration (teaching you how to make our speciality, Spring rolls) on the cruise.
10:45Lunch is served on boad.
12:00Disembark at the Got Ferry Terminalby tender. Take our shuttle bus to return to Hanoi.
15:00Arrival back at your hotel or home.
• Ha Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay
• Got Ferry
• Da Chong Islet
• Cua Van Area
• Ba Trai Dao beach /TraBau Area
• Dark & Bright Cave
• sandy beach island resort Activities:
• Cave exploration
• Kayaking or bamboo boat ride
• Cooking demonstration
• Music entertainment
• Squid fishing
• Tai Chi
• Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh fruits basket, two bottle of mineral water in each cabin.
• Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
• All meals on board (03 Lunches, 02dinner, 02 breakfast)
• Complimentary morning tea and coffee.
• Cooking demonstrations.
• Entrance and sightseeing fees
• Kayaking, Tai chi exercise, Local rowing boat,Swimming (if the weather permits), Squid fishing, Music entertainment.
• Fishing equipment, exciting games.
• English speaking tour guide.
• Beverages, tips, and gratuities.
• Personal expenses
• All other services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
• F.O.C for one child below the age of 4 years traveling with two adults, sharing bed with 2adults. Limited one child per cabin only.
• Children from 5 to below 9 years of age sharing a cabin with two adults on one bed are charged at 75% of adult rate, limited to one child per cabin only.
• Child more than 10 years old: Charged 100% of the given price